What we are doing to keep our clients and staff safe from the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19):
We do believe it is our responsibility to do the utmost to assure the well-being and health of our staff in addition to our clients and pets. To provide our patients with the best medical care, and to safeguard the health of everyone involved, we have instituted some temporary practices:
- Currently we are not allowing owners into the hospital and we ask that no one enter the building. When you arrive at our hospital please wait in your vehicle and call us at 559-733-2703. If you are here for an appointment a technician will come out to you, get a history, and bring your pet inside the building. If you are picking up prescriptions or pet food, please call us when you arrive and a staff member will bring them out to you. For everyone’s safety please wear a mask and practice social distancing.
- Please limit the number of people accompanying your pet, if possible we ask that there be only one adult and no children.
- If you are feeling unwell in any way, please call us to reschedule
- If you have had recent international travel, or known contact with an infected person please let us know ahead of time so that we can provide the best course of action for everyone.
- All staff members must wear a face mask and gloves.
- Each staff member must have their temperature taken before each shift. Anyone with a fever, cough, or other symptoms will not be allowed to work.
- Exam rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each use.
- Every credit/debit card terminal is disinfected between each use.
- Hand sanitizer is available in every exam room, at the reception desks, and in all areas frequented by the staff.
Also, we are temporarily closed on Saturdays and our hours have changed to Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Thank you for helping us help your pets during this crisis. Please help us protect our staff, our families and our community by understanding our role in mitigating the spread of this virus.