Welcome to Redwood Veterinary Hospital in Visalia, CA!
We're glad you're here. As a new client (or an existing one), you can expect attentive, personal care for your pet. Each of our team members were selected because of their commitment to caring for you and your pet throughout your time with us.
What can I expect in my veterinary visit?
- When you arrive for each of your appointments, you will be greeted warmly and shown to one of our comfortable exam rooms.
- Next you will most likely be greeted by one of our experienced veterinary technicians (similar to meeting with a nurse prior to your doctor) who will ask about your pet's medical history, current condition and the reason for your visit.
- After that, your veterinarian will examine your pet and ask additional questions. If indicated, the doctor may recommend diagnostic tests to help further diagnose your pet's condition - most of which can be done at the clinic. Then, based on all the information collected, your doctor will develop and suggest a treatment plan if needed.
- Next, the veterinary technician will come back to your room to wrap things up, provide helpful information about your pet's ongoing health plan and answer any additional questions you may have.
- At check out, our front desk staff will process your payment and assist you with scheduling any follow-up appointments.
We Welcome Your Questions!
Our veterinary team's number one priority is to be a partner in your pet's health. We welcome and encourage your questions during your appointment. If you need clarification, don't wait! Jump in and ask us!
Please note: Our goal is always to see you and your pet on time and, although we have contingencies for emergencies, there are times where the unexpected can create delays. Rest assured these are minimalized as much as possible and we will do all we can to keep your appointment as prompt.